COME CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS in JULY with ME and a CUP of TEA!!!

It's July 1st!!!!

Time to Celebrate Christmas in July!!!!!

Joe and I went to a local Marketplace the other day. It is an old WalMart filled with many vendors, selling many things.

One of my treasures was this darling Christmas Tea Cup and Saucer!!!!!


The set was a mere $2.00!!!

I fell in love with it immediately!!

How could you not????

Such a cheerful pattern!!

Can't you just picture sitting reading a Christmas book or watching a Christmas movie , sipping Tea from this lovely Christmas cup?????

I can just imagine it in my mind's eye....

These are the markings on the bottom, Sorry for the blurry pic.

"NOEL" Royalty
Fine Bone China
England

Gets you in the mood for Christmas, doesn't it? Even though it is 90 degrees here!!!

If you LOVE Christmas like I do, Why don't you join me in Celebrating Christmas in July?????

I will be posting on my Christmas Blog during the entire month of July.

If you have a Christmas Blog and plan on doing several posts during the month of July on Christmas related topics, let me know and I will add your Blog to a list of Blogs on my Side Bar that are Celebrating Christmas in July!

If you do not have a Christmas Blog and want to do a post or 2 on your regular Blog on a Christmas related Topic during the month of July, send me a link to that post and I will also add it to my Side Bar.

Let's keep the Spirit of Christmas alive during the whole year but especially in July!!

I am also showcasing a series of books "The Spirit of Christmas" for the month of July. One was published each year for 17 years.
If you would like to read about Book One, please click HERE
If you would like to read about Book Two, please click HERE

I am linking up to these parties:

Mod Vintage Mix Monday
Mop It Up Mondays
Make It Pretty Monday

Knick of Time Tuesday
All Star Blogger Block Party
Tea Time Tuesday
Tea Cup Tuesday
Tabletop Tuesday

Bunny Hop Party Every Wednesday
What's It Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday
Rednesday

Home and Garden Party Thursday
Tablescape Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
Delightfully Inspiring Thursday
Vintage Thingie Thursday
Open House Party Thursday

Hot Fun in the Summer time Blog Party
Homemaking Link Up Party
Home Sweet Home Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Potpourri Friday
Vintage Inspiration Friday
Thrifty Things Friday
Simple and Sweet Fridays
Anything Goes Linky Party
Tickled Pink Party

Seasonal Sunday

Sunday's Best

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

Cowgirl Up! Creative Linky Party- Christmas in July Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie