Christmas Cottage Journal 2011

Happy Belated Rudolph Day!!

I know... I missed posting on the 25th!!

Well, it was one of those weekend's where what I intended to do, didn't happen!

My oven caught fire ( small flame, no worry) but that lead to buying a new range, refrigerator and TV!!

Don't Ask...

Anyway, I got a bit behind.......

There is always next month on the 25th!!

In this post, I want to share with you last year's Christmas Cottage Journal magazine ...

I bought this in Sam's Club last year and loved it .....

I will let the pictures do the talking.....

























Then there is a section of recipes after all the Decorating Themes and Ideas.

Reminds me a bit of the layout of the Spirit Of Christmas Books........

I hope you enjoyed it!

I am looking forward to this season's Christmas Cottage Journal as I now subscribe to the magazine.

If you missed my review on the Autumn Cottage Journal, please click HERE.

I will be partying this week at these parties:

Cowgirl Up! Creative Linky Party
Knick of Time Tuesday

All Star Blogger Block Party
Wow Us Wednesday
Rednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party

Treasure Hunt Thursdays
Home and Garden Party Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
Open House Party Thursday
Time Travel Thursday

Home Sweet Home Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Potpourri Friday
Vintage Inspiration Friday
Simple and Sweet Fridays
Tickled Pink Party
Fabulous Fridays Link Party

Pink Saturday
Say G' Day Saturday Link party

Seasonal Sunday
Sunday's Best
Sunny Simple Sundays

Mod Vintage Mix Monday
Make It Pretty Monday
Mop It Up Mondays

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie