Christmas at Kohl's

I was in Kohl's the other day and I checked out their Christmas department.....
Take a look at these sweet ornaments....



Now don't they look like they were Blogger inspired?????

This cutie came home with me!!
Here are more pics of Kohl's Christmas department.....






I will start to decorate the upstairs in our home soon for Christmas.

I usually like to have the upstairs finished by October 31st and then I will just need to concentrate on taking Fall and Halloween decorations down and decorating for Christmas downstairs.....

I have a new white tree that I bought on Clearance last year and can not wait to put it up and decorate it. It will be going in the guest room.

Right now I have my Harvest Tree all decorated in my Living Room.....

 And my Halloween Tree in my Dining Room....

Please visit my regular blog, Debbie-Dabble, to see more of my Autumn and Halloween decorations.

I am linking up to these great parties:
Home Sweet Home Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Potpourri Friday
Vintage Inspiration Friday
Thrifty Things Friday
Simple and Sweet Fridays
Tickled Pink Party
Fabulous Fridays Link Party

Pink Saturday
Say G' Day Saturday Link party

Seasonal Sunday
Sunday's Best
Sunny Simple Sundays
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party

Mod Vintage Mix Monday
Make It Pretty Monday
Mop It Up Mondays

Cowgirl Up! Creative Linky Party
Knick of Time Tuesday
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

All Star Blogger Block Party
Wow Us Wednesday
Wednesdays Adorned From Above Linky Party

Treasure Hunt Thursdays
Show Off Your Stuff Party on Thursdays
Home and Garden Party Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
Vintage Thingie Thursday
Time Travel Thursday
Weekend Warmth Party


Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie