Review of Christmas Cottage Journal....

 I received  my issue of The Christmas Cottage Journal through the mail yesterday and squealed with delight!!
I subscribe to this magazine for Half the Price of what you would pay for the 4 issues in a year at News Stand prices . I think it is well worth it.......

It is filled with so much eye candy...

I chose some of my favorites from the magazine to share with you and will simply let the pictures do the talking.......

ENJOY!!!!

 

 
 
 
  

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Well, what do you think??????

I LOVE it and highly recommend it!!

I also want to THANK Diann over at the Thrifty Groove for featuring my post Pay Dirt at Sally's on my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas, as one of the top 3 viewed at last week's
Again, What an Honor!!
Thanks so much , Diann!!
Please check out Thrifty Things Friday and maybe link up!!

I am linking up to these parties:

Home Sweet Home Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Potpourri Friday
Vintage Inspiration Friday
Simple and Sweet Fridays
Tickled Pink Party

 Weekend Warmth Party
 Thrifty Things Friday


Say G' Day Saturday Link party

Seasonal Sunday
Sunday's Best
Sunny Simple Sundays 

Mod Vintage Mix Monday
Make It Pretty Monday
Mop It Up Mondays

Cowgirl Up! Creative Linky Party
Knick of Time Tuesday
Tabletop Tuesday
 Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

All Star Blogger Block Party
What's It Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday
Rednesday
Wednesdays Adorned From Above Linky Party

Thrift Score Thursdays
Treasure Hunt Thursdays
Show Off Your Stuff Party on Thursdays
Home and Garden Party Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
Vintage Thingie Thursday
Time Travel Thursday

 Fabulous Fridays Link Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie