Trans-Siberian Orchestra!!!!

WHOA!!

I just snagged my tickets for this season's Trans Siberian Orchestra's New LIVE Show!!


This is an all NEW show for this year......

Many of you know that we see TSO every year and this is one of our Christmas traditions.

We will be at the 3:00 pm show on Sunday November 25th in row H ( a little lower than mid way up) in section 103 which is right off the stage!!
This is the weekend after Thanksgiving so I will really be in the Christmas Spirit!!

If you have never seen TSO in concert, you are missing a fantastic Rock Opera  with Lazers, spectacular  Lighting effects and Pyro that is better than any rock concert touring to this date offers!

I highly recommnend TSO's Winter Tour to people of all ages!!

Please turn off my music to view the trailer for Tour 2012-2013!



Hugs,
Deb