Pay Dirt at Sally's!

Yes,  I hit pay dirt at Sally's!!!
 
 I went to Salvation Army today and was walking down the store long aisle of Housewares and Decor and this caught my eye!
Could I be seeing things but is that a Christmas plate mixed in with all the dishes?????

I took a closer look........

"Winter Wonderland"
And what a beauty she was!

This is what is on the back of this Christmas Collector's Plate........

Royal Windsor Christmas Carol Collection
  
 As I glance down the aisle, I see more Christmas Collector's plates......

Be still my heart!!

Not only one but 4 of them!!!!

And the price on each is......

99 cents!!!!

WHOA!!!

 
This is unusual because our Salvation Army is pretty pricey at times so to find these for only 99 cents is a huge score in my book!!!

"Together at Christmas"
 
  1989 Avon Plate
  
"The Magic that Santa Brings"
 
 1987 Avon plate
 
 "Home for the Holidays"
1987 Avon plate

  So don't you think I hit pay dirt at Sally's with these Christmas plates?????

I am thinking up to these great parties:

All Star Blogger Block Party
What's It Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday
Rednesday
Wednesdays Adorned From Above Linky Party

Thrift Score Thursdays
Treasure Hunt Thursdays
Show Off Your Stuff Party on Thursdays
Home and Garden Party Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
Vintage Thingie Thursday
Time Travel Thursday

Home Sweet Home Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Potpourri Friday
Vintage Inspiration Friday
Thrifty Things Friday
Simple and Sweet Fridays
Tickled Pink Party
Fabulous Fridays Link Party

Say G' Day Saturday Link party

Seasonal Sunday
Sunday's Best
Sunny Simple Sundays

Mod Vintage Mix Monday
Make It Pretty Monday
Mop It Up Mondays

Cowgirl Up! Creative Linky Party
Knick of Time Tuesday
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie